Tracks and Tricks Seminar
Track Systems and Valances Everything you need to know about making track systems and attaching to them! We’ll show you how to make and market the Arch Conversion. Learn how to plan, install and fit to track systems, build track valances and contoured (bat-wing) flaps. We’ll cover horizontal frames and Aft Enclosure Tops too! Hidden frowns and polycarbonate flip-up smiles are part of the day’s activities. This one-day course is part of the Bimini Enclosure class and is offered to students, on selected Saturdays, as well.
These class features include:
- Track design and installation
- Zipper Valances and Flaps
- Top-to-Top Connectors
- Fly-bridge Windshields (lower half angles-back)
- Aft Enclosures
- Aft Sun Tops
- Contoured (bat-wing) rain flaps.
- Horizontal frame systems and supports.
- Hidden Frown enclosure panel with screen
- Smile external rain flaps
- Rigid (polycarbonate) smile window panels.